24/7 specializes in the placement of Registered Nurses, Licensed Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants and Patient Safety Attendants in various clinical settings throughout Idaho…
Often times our client’s find it more cost effective to utilize an agency during staffing dilemmas. Whether it’s an inconsistent census, an inability to find a qualified skill set or simply a need for time to recruit and interview your own staff, using an agency can provide for continuity in patient care and immediate relief so that you may work on a permanent resolution. Our Staffing Managers are skilled at finding precisely the right match for even the most hard to fill assignments. Their extensive business contacts, recruiting expertise and industry knowledge enable them to service as a valuable and strengthening resource to both employees and our facility clients.
Some of the options we have available include the following, but are not limited to:
- Per Diem / Temporary Staffing: Offers a short term solution to an immediate problem. Our Client’s utilize this as an option when inconsistent census patterns place them at risk for quality patient care. Additionally there are always unexpected employees absences that contribute to staffing dilemmas.
- Short or Long Term Contract Staffing: Contract Staffing allows for our client facilities to maintain continuity and quality patient care while rising to the demand of an increased census or a change in staff. Most client facilities utilize a 4 – 12 week contracted person to assist them during a difficult or unforeseen circumstance. Depending on your needs, we can work together and provide the best schedule for your specific situation.
Our stringent credentialing process includes, but is not limited to:
- Demonstrated working exp. In field of application
- Positive Employment References
- Non encumbering license verification
- Competency Testing/Self Skills Assessment
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre Employment Drug Screen
- Ask up today about our Return to Work Policy and our Safety Rewards Program
- Nurse Staffing 24/7 is a drug free workplace
We work in and have offices located in the Boise Metro area and Eastern Idaho. Our nurses are highly trained, skilled, professional, and work with integrity. 24/7 has been serving the community of Idaho and Utah for more than a decade, we are proud to be a locally owned and operated business.
To Request Services or get more information, click here.